Re: [Mldonkey-users] No buffer space available on FreeBSD

From: Bernd Walter
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] No buffer space available on FreeBSD
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:21:39 +0100

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 04:14:30PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> hi list
>
> anyone got this problem too?
> i'm using 2.00 on fbsd 4.7-stable.
> i get a lot of these messages from mldonkey:
>
> Exception sendto failed: No buffer space available in sendto next

This is most likely a full interface queue.
You are running your line on the same machine so you get direct
As long as the bandwidth control doesn't work sufficient you have
to live with that.

Your netstat -m output shows that you are far away from touching the
mbuf limits.

BTW.: I'm running mldonkey on FreeBSD-current Alpha.

address@hidden         Usergroup           address@hidden