[Mldonkey-users] commit error

From: Sergi Baila
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] commit error
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 17:47:31 +0100

Hi,

I have mldonkey installed onto my RH 7.3 system. It rocks downloading files,
but once a file is downloaded, if I try to commit I get an
System[(input/output error)] (or something like that). The file remains
unchanged on the temp dir (with it's MD4 as the file name).

I've tried to commit from the telnet interface and from the web interface
with the same results. I've tried changing the path of the incoming
directory.

It's always the same error.

mldonkey is latest version (2.00) for i686 with shared library.

Please, any help is very welcome. Meanwhile, I can workaround the problem
just renaming the temp file with it's proper name.

Thanks!