[Mldonkey-users] Internet Connection pptp Problem after installing mldon

From: Johannes Fichtinger
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Internet Connection pptp Problem after installing mldonkey server
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:24:12 +0100

Dear MLDonkey Users!

I installed a mldonkey server on my linux server box with a static
internet connection. Now, the connection via pptp to my provider
goes down all 20 to 30 minutes by the following errormessage in
/var/log/syslog:

Nov  8 18:13:31 server pptp[7176]: log[decaps_gre:pptp_gre.c:262]:
discarding out-of-order seq is 155
 seqrecv is 222021

There are about 10 to 15 such messages each second (!) in my logs
and after 20 - 30 minutes, the connection is down.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem. If it has nothing
to do with mldonkey, please appologize this mail and ignore it.

Thank you,
Johannes Fichtinger.