[Mldonkey-users] Another php gUI for mldonkey

From: Duka
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Another php gUI for mldonkey
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 11:20:31 +0100

Hello list,

Based on phpESELgui, here is plyt (phP mL donkeY telneT) another php gui
for mldonkey

        http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/plyt/plyt-0.2.tar.gz

As you can see in the version number, it's very young and maybe this
project will die, because we will probably mix our work with phpeselgui
to release something new.

But for now you can :
Change all options in a nice interface
Search for files on jigle (I'm dying for a jigle soap service, like
google)
Insert ed2k link
Pause/resume/cancel/Commit files
Connect more server & disconnect from connected servers
Browse in your language (if you are french or english speaker ;-).

The design is based on phpdonkey, with authorization of the author
(thanks to him, lars at inet-manufaktur dot de)

I will be extremly please if you can send me comments/todolist about
plyt.

Once again thanks all for your support and for the mldonkey team for a
great tool.

By the way, while I'm speaking to you guys :

 - I don't understand very well this lugdunum war, I remember few days
ago I was connected on lugdunum... Is there a lint to a forum where I
can see the war declaration ?
 - It will be very great if we can see the chunk in the telnet interface

Cordialy,

                                Julien.