Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:19:30 -0700

On Wed, 2002-11-13 at 03:30, Martin wrote:

> Roland Arendes wrote...
> > Well, then DON'T USE IT.
> > You would be swamped with using this. Just stay with eMule on Windows XP.
>
> Fully agree with you! mldonkey is not just another donkey client like
> emule! ITS NOT FOR BEGINNERS! (eigher linux or donkey beginners)
> If you got no idea what youre doing : STOP NOW!

I have to object. I consider myself fairly new to linux (easing myself
into it for about 2 yrs, MS free for a couple months now). I have a fair
amount of experience with the donkey from my windows years.I haven't had
many problems switching to mldonkey.

It is part of the reason I switched OS's. Once multinet is fully
implemented this will unify the p2p networks. I believe we shouldn't be
discouraging new users who are important part of that process.
Encouraging to experiment more on their own, read more, sure...but not
STOP NOW.