[Mldonkey-users] overnet-support again

From: John Rajda
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] overnet-support again
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:42:39 +0100

hi everyone.

i ('allways') got some trouble with the overnet-support of mldonkey.
always, when i restart my mld, i think it doesnt release my overnet_port
(i take 4660 normally for it). if i kill the donkey, switch the port to
4669, restart the donkey, the overnet seams to take the clients added via
'boot client_ip client_port'.
anyone else got the problem? anyone can make a fix for this, that the
ports are checked-closed,if the client gets the 'kill'-command?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
 John Rajda         mailto:address@hidden