Re: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] witch settings are the best?

From: Steffen Solyga
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Mldonkey-users] witch settings are the best?
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:44:38 +0100

Citing crazee_canuck (Friday, 2002/11/15  6:46)...

> telnet localhost 4000
> Trying 127.0.0.1...
> Connected to localhost.
> Escape character is '^]'.
>
> Welcome on mldonkey command-line
>
> Use ? for help
>
> set get_t1_connection 1
> option get_t1_connection value changed

Yeah, I even don't belive it by myself! (Just tested it.)

> you sure that's right?  Are you sure it's not "set
> make_this_shit_go_real_damn_fast true"?

May be, I'm not that shure...

set make_this_shit_go_real_damn_fast true
option make_this_shit_go_real_damn_fast value changed

Can it be that there are two options increasing the download speed?
Redundancy?

> You made my sleepless night at least somewhat enjoyable, thank you. :)

Thanks. I was afraid this could start a flamewar as it is the case
on other lists. Nice to see that there are some guys out there
understanding a certain kind of humor.

Steffen Solyga
mail: address@hidden
www : http://www-tet.ee.TU-Berlin.DE/solyga/