Re: [Mldonkey-users] SIGHUP question

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] SIGHUP question
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:53:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi

> my provider resets my line every 24h should I send mldonkey a SIGHUP
> signal after that period or does mldonkey recognizes the ip change
itself?
> (I'm behind a router).
> please give me a little bit info about what SIGHUP does.

According to the documentation that should do, but it doesn't. At least
for me. But you can call this in ip-up(.local):

--
if [ -n "`/sbin/pidof mldonkey`" ]; then
                kill -INT `/sbin/pidof mldonkey`

cd /home/donkey/mldonkey/build
nice -10 ./mldonkey >/dev/null 2>errlog &
echo "mlDonkey started.."
--

I can post the whole start/stop/check/restart-script if requested.

-Roland