[Mldonkey-users] Re: Mldonkey Memory Usage

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Mldonkey Memory Usage
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 01:22:53 +0100

Sven Hartge <address@hidden> wrote:
> "Maik Brandt" <address@hidden> wrote:

>> i am using mldonkey since 3 days and i really like it.
>> Good and really fast downloads. I use linux and mldonkey v2.
>> i have the problem that mldonkey eats all my memory in 1 hour.
>> And then my PC is swapping all the time. Nothing i do can prevent
>> mldonkey from eating all my memory (196 MB, 200 MB Swap)

> It seems people using mldonkey compiled with the OcaML-Version from
> Debian unstable don't have this sort of problems.  I will make a
> statically compiled versoion available this evening.

As I promised:

<http://www.fh-giessen.de/~hg12092/>

The DEBs are _nonstatic_, compiled with the latest ocaml-version from
unstable. Therefor the dependency on libc6-2.3.1, so those packages are
_not_ for the average woody/stable user.

Have fun!

S°

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
275: Luster-Format