[Mldonkey-users] Re: Statistics

From: Sven Hartge
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Statistics
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:04:20 +0100

Steffen Solyga <address@hidden> wrote:
> Citing Pierre Etchemaite (Tuesday, 2002/11/26 11:00)...

>> http://concept.free.free.fr/mldonkey/pango-20021125b.tar.gz

> As far as I understand, these patches are totally private, right?

Right.

> Any chance to get into the CVS tree? Meaning, usually CVS is the
> bleeding edge. Not anymore?

The only person with write access to the CVS tree is mldonkey (the
coder) which is moving homes and jobs right now, so he is rather short
on free time and lacks constant internet access.

As soon as he gets back, official developement will start again and
those patches will get reviewed and eventually included into the main
trunk in the CVS.

S°

--
BOFH excuse #44:

bank holiday - system operating credits  not recharged