Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Statistics

From: Ariel Chylde
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Statistics
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:57:20 +0000

have a close look at the overnet stats: file requests 0.49%, downloads: 61.71%. I now understand why some overnet-guys are pissed off.

These stats are not very represantative, last time I checked I had sub 1% downloads from overnet clients.

i have no problems with my download-speed (speed is the same as before the pango-patches).

I do have! :(
Since I installed the pango patched mldonkey version I am again having trouble with my traffic shaping. Pings from time to time rise up to 3000 ms and the line gets killed! :( With the unpatched 2.00+2 and the old shaping borders it worked for month now (pings ~200 ms with full up-/download). :(