Re: [Mldonkey-users] ML-Donkey specifications

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] ML-Donkey specifications
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:41:53 +0100

Le Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:29:15 +0100, Roland Arendes <address@hidden> a
écrit :

> Can you provide specs for the source propagation of emule? Perhaps
> Pierre can code this (I know a shit of ocaml :-).

Well, like I said in a forum, I started looking at mldonkey sources only
three months ago, with the mldonkey sources in one hand, and the ocaml
tutorial in the other...

Right now I submitted several "hacks", little by little I try implementing
larger changes, I'm starting to see how the eDonkey support works, but I'm
not ready for implementing emule extensions support right now !

I hope many ocaml students will be interested by this challenge ;)