[Mldonkey-users] Indirect locations support

From: Michael Kroez
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Indirect locations support
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:05:36 +0100

Hi,

does mldonkey support calling of indirect clients?
So, does mldonkey send callback requests to indirect clients
to request a connection or does it wait for being connected by them?
I searched a lot in the code, but haven't seen something
that looks like this. I would be thankful if someone can point
me to the code where this is realized.

Regards,
Michael.