[Mldonkey-users] upload queues, clients

From: nospam
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] upload queues, clients
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:17:14 +0100

Hi there,

just something came to my mind - I often see people complaining about
getting a lot of downloads from edonkey, but not uploading -
one reason could be that releasers usually use edonkeys (or overnet
clients) to release files because it suits best for this purpose, small
client, no overhead, no gimmicks.
They don't download from others in this case, which makes quite some sense.

You never know what others are downloading, or if they even want to
download from you. So this discussion about slot allocation for
different clients is really academic.

Just my two cents.