[Mldonkey-users] regular CVS builds for OS X?

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] regular CVS builds for OS X?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:15:33 -0500

Is someone building CVS builds for OSX?

If not, I think it would be a good idea to do so and list it in Versiontracker separately from mldonkey-stable, with the appropriate disclaimers that it's unstable, yadda yadda. OSX users do represent a sizeable chunk of the mldonkey userbase, so it's important the next release be well-tested on that platform, and I think by now there are significant improvements over 2.02-0 to justify the effort. I've got an OS X system, just confirmed that I can in fact build mldonkey on it- so I can do this if nobody else wants to or is doing it already. Any objections?

Reviews on Versiontracker, by the way, are rather favorable(and they can be a tough crowd!)