Re: [Mldonkey-users] Uploaders

From: Mike Jones
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Uploaders
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:05:42 +0000

I believe this is because there are so many
duplicates in the pending slots (as well as failure
to remove clients on disconnect). The number should
not be that high. I think this issue is in the TODO
file.

If it worked properly it wouldn't be an issue --
displaying pending slots just revealed the problem.