Re: [Mldonkey-users] fd = 68 ioctl: Invalid argument

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] fd = 68 ioctl: Invalid argument
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:33:14 +0100

>  Hi,
>  well, now that 2.03 is out, I get a lot of
>
>  fd = 68 ( or whatever, an integer )
>  ioctl: Invalid argument
>
>  in my logfile. I just wanted to know, what does it mean?Keep up the
>  great work.

It's just that, when you open a telnet session, mldonkey tries to open
the terminal in raw-mode, and does not manage to do it :) It's not
really a bug, you cannot do anything (except remove the message from
the sources), it's just a debug message to remember us that we have to
create a pseudo-terminal to improve this interface.

- MLDonkey