Re: [Mldonkey-users] running mld as daemon

From: MLdonkey
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] running mld as daemon
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:43:24 +0100

>  could anyone explain to me how to use the new -daemon option? Where do
>  the logfiles go, do I still need & when starting mld.....

mldonkey -daemon

No & needed.
Use "log" command to see the last lines of the log.
If you want to log to a file, use the "log_file <file>" option. You
can use the "close_log" to stop logging information. Unfortunately,
there is currently no way to specify the log file on startup.  I add
it to the TODO file :)

- MLDonkey