Re: [Mldonkey-users] Cannot compile 2.04rc1-10

From: Christian Lange
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Cannot compile 2.04rc1-10
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 10:49:19 +0100

Hello Oliver,

>> 1) did you checkout with the '-d'-option?

> Yes, I do checkouts with "cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/mldonkey
> co mldonkey"

I thought you made an update. Sometimes new directories are created,
that are ommited without '-d' at the end. To get the new version I
usually use

'cvs -z3 -q upd -dP'

>> 2) did you 'make clean' after configure?

> Before I checkout, I remove the complete mldonkey-directory tree, so
> it's as good as "make clean", isn't it?

Yes

> btw: why 'make clean' _AFTER_ configure ?

Good question. 'make clean' usually calls 'configure' with the previous
options anyway. Guess I don't like configure to do anything than
configuring, so I do it manually.

I just notice, rc1-11 is out:

2003/03/24: Simon (v 2.04rc1-11)
  - Fixed compilation problem of md4_c.c and md5_c.c

 - Christian Lange, Berlin