[Mldonkey-users] prioritize upload of shared files over currently downl

From: Ariel Chylde
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] prioritize upload of shared files over currently downloaded files?!
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:44:11 +0000

Hi,

I am still having the problem that the files I WANT to spread (rare tv show episodes) get around 1% or less of my upload bandwidth, while popular files I currently download for myself get all the rest! :(

Is there any way to proritize those files I actually share over those I download?

I know emule is capable of this and I know we discussed it here once, but since then I haven't seen a way it was implemented in mldonkey, or am I missing something?

I think this is a pretty important feature.

Thanks in advance.