Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feat Req: Auto-sort downloads to diff dirs

From: Pierre Etchemaite
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feat Req: Auto-sort downloads to diff dirs
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:27:58 +0200

Le Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:22:34 +0100, "LordVyper" <address@hidden> a écrit :

>       I am currently downloading several types of files, and after a
> while, my incoming dir is way too crowded. If it would be possible to
> send, for instance, all mp3 files to an incoming/mp3 dir, all bin/cues
> to an incoming/iso dir, all avi's to an incoming/movies dir and, lets
> say, all the files with "ZZZ" in the filename to an incoming/ZZZ dir
> would be great.

MLdonkey will never have enough features to satisfy everyone...

Hack your own file_completed_cmd script instead. In

http://mldonkey.berlios.de/modules.php?name=Wiki&pagename=file_completed_cmd

you'll find an example of script that dispatches files based of free disk
space. Should not be too hard to replace that by a

case "$FILENAME" in

        ZZZ*)
                mv "$INCOMING/$FILENAME" "$INCOMING/ZZZ/$FILENAME
                ;;

or whatever pleases you...