Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey ed2k protocol handler for Mozilla

From: Simon Peter
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] MLdonkey ed2k protocol handler for Mozilla
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:26:56 +0200

> >I'm working on this. It's only a matter of getting MLdonkey's
> >response into a new browser window or something similar. The only
> Is it possible to change the Windowcaption? With this you could name
> the Window like: "5 Files added, Last: <ed2k link>". This should not
> breake anything.

I'll have to look that up. Sadly, it seems i don't have access to the
default window object, like other (HTML) javascripts do, so i have to
find a Mozilla component that does the same or something similar. If
anyone knows anything about this, please tell me (not on the list, of
course, or we're getting a little offtopic here... ;) )!

Simon