[Mldonkey-users] Mozilla MLdonkey Protocol Handler 1.1

From: Simon Peter
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Mozilla MLdonkey Protocol Handler 1.1
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:27:29 +0200

Hi all!

I just finished a new release of my protocol handler! This one mainly
adds support for magnet links and the multi-add sites work now, plus
some fixes. I encourage everyone to test it and report bugs back to me.

>From the NEWS:
- MLdonkey's response is now displayed in an extra window.
- Support for unescaped URLs.
- Name changed to "Mozilla MLdonkey Protocol Handler".
- Configuration branch changed to "network.mldonkey".
- Added support for "magnet:" links.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by the renamed configuration branch
(you will most likely have to do the configure job again), but since my
handler now handles multiple protocol specs, i thought changing the name
as soon as possible will avoid any unwanted confusion later on.

I've put up a small webpage from which you can download all versions for
now:
http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~dyna/mldonkey/

The old version will still be downloadable from the old location for
some time.

Simon

ps: i couldn't test the magnet link feature because i'm running the
stable release of mldonkey, which doesn't seem to support those links
just yet. So any report about it would be welcome!