Re: [Mldonkey-users] files comments from peers

From: payday
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] files comments from peers
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 02:34:46 +0200

Hello Julian,

Friday, April 25, 2003, 1:49:14 AM, Julian wrote:

JW> Have a lock at the Web Interfaice, you only neet to klick on a file and
JW> you will se all given names ;)

Given name, yes, but is that the same as the comments? AFAIK comments
would be more like what users think of that particular file. Something
like "Audio Quality is very bad" or "Warning this is a fake". I am not
sure that we are talking about the same thing.

--
Best regards,
 payday                            mailto:address@hidden