Re: [Mldonkey-users] light blue segments?

From: Thoran
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] light blue segments?
Date: 01 Jul 2003 23:30:32 +0200

BD> Couldn't find an answer to this- what do the -light- blue chunks mean?
BD> --

After reading the source, I found (but I may be wrong) that it means
the chunks  is not available at the moment (like red) *and* it is
has been partially downloaded.

By the way, I think it would be very nice to have the code more
documented (with ocamldoc).  I spent some time reading the source,
taking some notes.  This is not very easy to get in.  It would help a lot
people  contributing if at least some interfaces, or some types were
documented.  This is especially true because the whole project is
written in a not so common language that may frighten people.

I am volunteer to contribute to those docs, of course.

Cheers,

  Thoran