[Mldonkey-users] wiki down... how does the bittorrent stuff works?

From: Bruno Boettcher
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] wiki down... how does the bittorrent stuff works?
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:41:51 +0200

Hello,

  on the website and at different locations its written that mldonkey is
  able to support bittorrent...

  alas in my cvs distro i can only find empty directories concerning
  bittorrent and no docu (in case it would still be in there ) on how to
  use it....

  same for the status page of the plugins, so i am wondering....

  and since i am at it: i think i can use the GUIprotocol to control
  mldonkey from my perl scripts... but i am wondering about the protocol
  specification....

  basicly: i open a socket to the mldonkey core and begin to send a raw
  stream of numbers? is that it?

--
ciao bboett
address@hidden