Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feature Request: file creation mask for new files

From: Matthias Bernges
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feature Request: file creation mask for new files
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:45:39 +0200

Hi,

Am Die 19.08.03 um 15:01 CEST schrieb Simon Stemplinger
<address@hidden>:

>Hi,
>
>it would be very convenient to tell mldonkey the file creation mask for
>
>new files.
>
>I know that I can do that with umask before starting mlnet, but I
>usually forget that and then I canŽt delete/move the files directly on
>the samba share.

But you can remove write Protected files if you have write permissions
in the Directory. So try it with "chmod 777 /pub/donkey/incoming"
If you using Samba you have to allow to delete write protected files.

"delete readonly = yes"

in smb.conf.

mfg
matthias