[Mldonkey-users] Development?

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Development?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:59:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Guys

It seems for me that the development of mldonkey is stalled. :-)
Or am I wrong? Whats the current status?

There are some nice hotfixes which should be integrated into the cvs:

- html_mods: style6, onlinesig.dat, scan_temp/vd rename+misc
- anti identity thieves (2)
- Fasttrack: fix time/res/quality/bitdepth/+ search tags
- Allow browse from friends only (eMule like)
- improved BitTorrent protocol compliance
- Fix for bug #3776 : emule source reply request
- try to avoid sending too much file request
- correct download amount rollback

Someone already thought about integrating Horde?

Would be nice if someone could tell the current status. Thanks..

Bye
Roland