Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: [Mldonkey-bugs] [bugs #4132] bug at startup

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Re: [Mldonkey-bugs] [bugs #4132] bug at startup
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:36:51 +0100

Am 03.12.2003 um 11:30 schrieb spiralvoice:

On Mi 03 Dez 2003 09:45:18a Markus Hitter wrote:

Always good to have a container to collect reports of rarely occuring bugs.

please see bug 4071 which is a duplicate of your bug 4132.

Well, I've picked out one of those "closed, because old" bugs randomly. However, closing the bug as a duplicate whould be a lot better than to close it as "too old", IMO.