[Mldonkey-users] mlnet (2.5-4+2) and mlgui takes a lot of memory

From: Murphy
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mlnet (2.5-4+2) and mlgui takes a lot of memory
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 19:44:05 -0800 (PST)

I am using the mlnet core from spiralvoice (2.5-4+2)
and the mlgui from the latest cvs(2.5-4+2). I have
found that after some time the mlnet core and the
mlgui takes about 50 MB of memory (a total of 100 MB)
and that slows down the sytstem very much. Is this
usual? Is there any way to reduce the memory usage ?

I am using Debian/unstable and the system runs 24x7
with 256 MB of RAM and swap of 512 MB.

Thanking in anticipation
Murphy