[Mldonkey-users] Completion of localy available chunks causes problems

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Completion of localy available chunks causes problems
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:13:34 +0100

Hi!

There are actually two problems which may have the same reason but were
introduced in different versions.

The first problem is somewhat older:
When adding a file by force_download which is already available locally mlnet
will immediately finish this download but the file is filled with zeros.

The second problem was introduced with the recent CVS version:
mlnet does not complete already available chunks but tries to download them
from the net. When I downloaded a file which were corrupted I searched the
net for a not corrupted version and found one. Leaving the corrupted version
on the disc and adding the new file caused the older versions to immediately
download the not corrupted chunks locally but the latest CVS versions doesn't
do this. Have tried to restart mlnet without any success. Falling back to a
later CVS version (2004-01-17) solved the problem so it's sure that this
behavior was intruduced with the latest version.

Andre