Re: [Mldonkey-users] Syntax error in make depend version 2-5-11

From: lenny bruce
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Syntax error in make depend version 2-5-11
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:38:19 -0500

On Feb 12, 2004, at 7:39 PM, Bruno Saverio Delbono wrote:
lenny bruce wrote:

I'm also on Mac 10.3 with Darwin 7.2.0 and gcc 3.3.
I was afraid to continue to the compilation state
when I got this "make depend" error.

Also on Solaris. (You can ignore the rm build/CVS error). Here's a patch that fixes it.

Thanks. It got past "make depend"...

I hate to bitch but now there's a build bug...
I've never seen MLDonkey fail the build like this before:

File "src/im/yahoo/yahoo.ml", line 505, characters 17-26:
Unbound value get_int32
make: *** [src/im/yahoo/yahoo.cmx] Error 2

I've updated and built MLDonkey a billion times
and everything always went smoothly...
my only bugs were initially with lablgtk, etc.

something seems very wrong with the new updates

lenny bruce <address@hidden>
I am not a comedian, I am Lenny Bruce!