[Mldonkey-users] Re: spiralvoice bittorrent optimised builds

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: spiralvoice bittorrent optimised builds
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:11:53 +0100

Lionel Bouton wrote:

> I'm wondering why the Bittorrent optimised builds disappeared from
> spiralvoice's web page.

Hi,

the connection control mechanism has changed in recent versions[1] so my old
patch does not work anymore. I do not know enough about OCaml to change
this patch. I attach it to this posting so you or some other people can try.
But I think the new approach, when it has been completly applied, should
solve the problems, another point which should be done before a new stable
version is announced;-)

Greetings, spiralvoice

[1] from Changelog:
2004/01/27: Fabrice
  * TcpBufferedSocket:
    * Weak form of connection_manager, that should progressively be used to
        better distribute connections among networks.