[Mldonkey-users] Connecting to Gnutella

From: Arthur Peters
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Connecting to Gnutella
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:15:49 -0600

Hello, I like the idea of using gnutella and edonkey and overnet all in
the same program. However I can't get mldonley to connect to the
gnutella network.

I have left mldonkey running for several hours and it does not get
connected to either G1 or G2. If I run gtk-gnutella I do manage to get
connected (though it does take a long, long time, 20min).

I have poked a hole in my firewall for G1 and one for G2 (including
inbound connections), so that shouldn't be a problem.

Do I just have wait longer?

What else should I try?

I am using 2.5.12. Does CVS have major changes?

Thanks much.

-Arthur

--
Arthur Peters <address@hidden>