[Mldonkey-users] Compilation exit with error on 2.5.12

From: Jimmi
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Compilation exit with error on 2.5.12
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:18:17 +0100

Hi,

I downloaded the tar.gz of 2.5.12  from savannah and I wanted to compile
it on my  box with Debian Woody;  I followed all steps  described in the
Install.txt (I  don't need  the GUI)  but unfortunately  the compilation
exit with the following error:

build/cdk.a(tcpBufferedSocket.o): In function
`TcpBufferedSocket__deflate_connection_602':
tcpBufferedSocket.o(.text+0x4a76): undefined reference to
`camlzip_deflateInit'
tcpBufferedSocket.o(.text+0x4a89): undefined reference to
`camlzip_inflateInit'
build/cdk.a(tcpBufferedSocket.o): In function
`TcpBufferedSocket__iter_deflate_605':
tcpBufferedSocket.o(.text+0x4b46): undefined reference to
`camlzip_deflate'
build/cdk.a(tcpBufferedSocket.o): In function
`TcpBufferedSocket__iter_inflate_618':
tcpBufferedSocket.o(.text+0x4d73): undefined reference to
`camlzip_inflate'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Error during linking
make: *** [mlnet] Error 2

I found only few references to similar errors on your ML and in the web,
and  one  indication  in  your FAQ  (btw  in  my  config/Makefile.config
SOULSEEK and ZLIB  are at "no") but nothing helpful  for me. Anybody may
give me useful suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

--
   ---         _   o        |     Sembra di sentirlo ancora dire al     |
   / immi   ---  _/\_>      | mercante di liquori: tu che lo vendi cosa |