[Mldonkey-users] dynamic linking of C code

From: b8_bavard
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] dynamic linking of C code
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 11:14:51 +0100 (CET)

  There is a feature that would be cool, and that doesn't require any
Ocaml knowledge: adding dynamic linking of C code. This would be
particularly useful for the Fasttrack plugin, because its C code is
rejected by the Debian sid, and these guys would probably be happy to
just download them as a library. For that, the only thing needed is to
create stubs for the C functions called by that plugin (just remove
the fasttrack .c files from the Makefile, and see which functions are
seen as missing by the linker), and these stubs would try to first
link the libmlnet_ft.so lib, and then call the correct function. I
could probably do it, but it is not on my current priority list (I've
added some bad bugs, and I'm trying to find and fix them before
commiting :)). Any volunteer ?

- Fabrice