[Mldonkey-users] Invalid characters in mail subject

From: Andreas Neiser
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Invalid characters in mail subject
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:17:26 +0100

Hi,

mldonkey seems not to encode the Subject: Header correctly. My mail server always complains about this und does not deliver the mail (which should be correct). Exactly it complains when e.g. german Umlaute or non-ascii characters are included in the downloaded filename and therefor also included in the subject of the confirmation mail. Is there any patch available? Unfortunately, I'm not able to code Ocaml.
Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks.
andi