[Mldonkey-users] any questions about messages in log

From: Rocio Alfonso Pita
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] any questions about messages in log
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 10:25:09 +0200

Hello,

   I think that my mldonkey is slow. I compare it with an emule, and the
average speed of downloading is very superior in emule.

  I verify in my mldonkey pc the follow: options, firewall (if deny packets)
and logs.

  I think that the problem is messages that appears in log file:

1) when mldonkey start
Syntax error: <html>
[...]
Syntax error: </html>

2) a lot of
Unexpected UDP message:
UDP QUERY LOCATIONS: 34AAEA22BB6344AC0AC2AEB5D50D6B0D

3) an important number of
ERROR: Client source can not be NOne

  can you help me to find my problem? Thanks.
  Regards,
     rozio

PS: Aditional information:
SO: fedora core 1 (top level of oficial upgrades)
mldonkey version: mldonkey-2.5.16-33.rhfc1.at
source: http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/dist/fc1/mldonkey/