[Mldonkey-users] max upload rate getting reset periodically.

From: Caoilte O'Connor
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] max upload rate getting reset periodically.
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:12:02 +0200

Hi I've got a reasonably good connection that I don't want
to abuse so I set my max upload rate to 25k/sec.

Every few days though, and seemingly randomly, my upload
rate just suddenly resets to zero (ie unlimited) and the
uploads out of my computer shoot up to 150k-200k/sec.

I'm starting to get a bit paranoid about this, is there any
reasonable explanation?