[Mldonkey-users] pandora

From: sheldon
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] pandora
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:25:56 -0500

I’m looking for more information/documentation on the role that Pandora takes in the mldonkey development.  Specifically, I’m looking for examples which would serve to aid me in learning more advanced usages of Pandora (stacks file? or perhaps code snippits or guile examples (I’m not picky)).

The Pandora manual has got me started, and I’m progressing, but the component list seems slightly less than complete and examples would help a lot.

If anyone here can direct me to such resources I’d be grateful.

Also, I was wondering if anyone knew why the “Network Protocols” link doesn’t work under Development Docs at http://www.nongnu.org/mldonkey/ or where I can see what used to be there.

Thanks,

Sheldon.