[Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: How to create ed2k links?

From: spiralvoice
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Re: Re: How to create ed2k links?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:07:57 +0200

spiralvoice wrote:

> Also this tool should *not* put the path of the file into the ed2k-
> hash. Replace line 165 in ed2k_hash with this:
>     (Filename.basename filename)

Hi,

I made a patch for that. The patch also removes the display of partial hash
values (change of default behaviour!) and adds an option "-partial" to
re-enable displaying those values for debugging purposes. I also added a
forward slash which was missing in the created ed2k-hashes:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=3124

- spiralvoice