[Mldonkey-users] Some problems using Mldonkey

From: Daniel Tahin
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Some problems using Mldonkey
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:39:56 +0200

Hello MLdonkey-users!

I'm a beginner with MLdonkey. At first I compiled the ocaml-package and
mldonkey with "./configure  --enable-pthread
--prefix=/home/users/mydir/mldonkey_d" without the GUI support (at the time, it
asked for lablgtk I typed an 'n'). After this I got the message from
./configure:

Building dependencies
The following modules will not be compiled: { audio_galaxy(obsolete) open_napste
r direct_connect soulseek openFT(obsolete) mldonkey_gui$(EXE) mldonkey_gui2$(EXE
) mlchat$(EXE) }

It seems, I can't reach theese networks. Do you know why?

I read the documentation many times, but I didn't find any servers.ini file in
the source pacgake. The servers.ini, created by mldonkey contains only
addresses of donkey, and overnet networks. Can you send me this files (and the
file friends.ini)?

Many thanx for your help!
Daniel