[Mldonkey-users] Higher State of sexual ecstasy

From: sharleen gilbert
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Higher State of sexual ecstasy
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:42:29 +0800

Instantaneously get some of the action

I have searched all over the internet for the best deal around, and I gotta
hand it to you guys - I haven't seen ANY site that offers the concentrations
you do at these prices. I have just placed an order for 5 - my buddies and I
all go on Spring Break together, and after my boys saw how well this stuff
worked last year, I ended up having to share a single bottle between five
guys. This time I'm going prepared! I just wanted to thank you for an
AWESOME time last year - we're looking forward to doing it all over again
this year!"    Jason, Baltimore, MD

The University of Chicago: Sixth sense detects pheromones. For the first
time, researchers at the University of Chicago have compiled scientific
evidence that secret chemical signals we emit called pheromones.

http://l.w2E5.guaranteedtosatisfyneeds.com/p/
Above for more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

At the same time his ears were saluted with a wild chattering in an unknown
tongue, and he found himself surrounded by a group of natives of hideous
appearance. They were nearly naked, and bore spears and heavy clubs as their
only weapons
Their hair was long, curly, and thick as bushes, and through their noses
and ears were stuck the teeth of sharks and curious metal ornaments