[Mldonkey-users] utf8 on fedora

From: Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] utf8 on fedora
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 12:20:45 +0200

Hi,

I use a Fedora Core 3 box and 2.5.28 of mldonkey.

I have problem several seconds after having lauching mlgui.
If i launch mlgui, then it waits a bit then it closes the window.

But, If I enter the "settings" wizard, I stays alive. But as soon as O
close the "settings", it waits 5 or 6 seconds and then closes itself.

I caught the errors:
(What would you advice me to do? Fedora is intensively using utf8)

[...]
Exception Gdk.Error("attempt to use destroyed GdkPixmap") in
gpattern#update_row Pixmap
Exception Gdk.Error("attempt to use destroyed GdkPixmap") in
gpattern#update_row Pixmap
Exception Gdk.Error("attempt to use destroyed GdkPixmap") in
gpattern#update_row Pixmap
Exception Gdk.Error("attempt to use destroyed GdkPixmap") in
gpattern#update_row Pixmap
Exception Gdk.Error("attempt to use destroyed GdkPixmap") in
gpattern#update_row Pixmap
Exception Gdk.Error("attempt to use destroyed GdkPixmap") in
gpattern#update_row Pixmap
Exception Gdk.Error("attempt to use destroyed GdkPixmap") in
gpattern#update_row Pixmap
Exception Gdk.Error("attempt to use destroyed GdkPixmap") in
gpattern#update_row Pixmap
Exception Glib.Critical("Gtk", "file gtktextbuffer.c: line 557
(gtk_text_buffer_emit_insert): assertion `g_utf8_validate (text, len,
NULL)' failed") in reader

(process:621): Gtk-CRITICAL (recursed) **: file gtktextbuffer.c: line
557 (gtk_text_buffer_emit_insert): assertion `g_utf8_validate (text,
len, NULL)' failed
aborting...
zsh: abort      mlgui

--
Get a fully managed dedicated server for €200/month ($257/month)
No time limit for taking care of your server.