Re: [Mldonkey-users] Question about latest build (2.5.30.16)

From: axel
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Question about latest build (2.5.30.16)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:19:55 +0200

i can't tell you about the deamon option since i never used it, i learned a
workaround in the early days of mld and sticked to till today.

you can use the programm called "screen",  with "screen -S donkey" you can
spawn a screen terminal named donkey, with "CTRL+A" "CTRL+D" you can detach
from it and to connect again to it use "screen -x donkey".
just spawn a terminal, start mlnet and detach, later you connect again to it.
this works even through a ssh session.

axel