[Mldonkey-users] admin password changes itself

From: Lars Oeschey
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] admin password changes itself
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 00:43:20 +0200

Hi,

today I couldn't connect to mldonkey with sancho, it said wrong password for user. So I stopped mldonkey, changed the password for the admin user to "" and started again. As soon as it ran, the same password was in downloads.ini again. Where does it come from? Why does it recover itself everytime? And how can I remove it? At the same time I couldn't connect to the http port, it just time-outed. As I already found a few times earlier, sometimes it seems that the thing has it's own life, changing files as it likes ;)

I would post the version, if I knew how to find out... the usual SysV options --help or -v don't work...

Any help?

Lars
--
http://www.perforations.de