[Mldonkey-users] strange behaviour

From: Lars Oeschey
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] strange behaviour
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:39:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

recently I posted that my password would change itself. It seems though,
that the problem is something different.I updated to 2.5.30.17 debian binary,
and just copied the binary in the
existing directory.Now when I start the daemon (already removed the -daemon
option in startup
script), at first I have a single mlnet process, and I can connect with
sancho and the webgui fine. After a minute or so I have 4 mlnet processes,
and can't connect any more, sancho just says wrong user/password, and the
webgui times out after a long time.What I also found, I can't import a
server.met, theres just no reaction
when I do...
Lars

--