Re: [Mldonkey-users] lowid

From: Martin Schuster
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] lowid
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:56:25 +0200

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 04:29:58PM +0200, Dirk wrote:
> That didn't do it.. I tried port 80 after  making sure with nmap that it
> is reachable..
>
> nmap output-----------
> 22/tcp   open  ssh
> 25/tcp   open  smtp
> 80/tcp   open  http

Was that with or without mldonkey running?
If it was _without_ mldonkey running, you have an webserver you should
disable first before using port 80 with mldonkey (btw, I'd suggest you
try another port. Why not the suggested default? Can you configure the
firewall or is it set up by somenone else?)

hth,
--