[Mldonkey-users] mldonkey help?

From: John Doe
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mldonkey help?
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:22:43 -0300

Guys,

Is this the list to ask when have problems about mldonkey?
I thought this was.
But none of my posts are answered. I know nobody has obligation to do it.
But neither see problems posted from other users.
Just bugs information...

Could you tell me whic is the list to exchange troubleshoot whith
other mldonkey users?

Thanks in advance :)

--
  .''`.   John Doe