[Mldonkey-users] filtering RSS feed contents (eztvefnet.org)

From: Ákos Maróy
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] filtering RSS feed contents (eztvefnet.org)
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:26:25 +0200

I saw that there's some RSS feed support in mldonkey. I wonder if it's possible to filter RSS feed content, to only download content with certain name patterns.

What I'm trying to do is getting TV-shows to download automatically, based on the RSS feed of eztvefnet.org, namely: http://www.eztvefnet.org/rss.xml

they used to have a customized RSS feed feature, but not anymore. thus, one can only get the full RSS feed - but naturally I'd only like to download the shows I'm interested in.

can this be achieved with mldonkey somehow?

Akos